About Nick Currie
I have a sound tree knowledge with many years experience as a Royal Forestry Society qualified arborist. All work is carried out to the highest standards and I provide an efficient, reliable service and one point of contact to keep things simple and running smoothly. In addition:
- Free site survey and quotation to assess and deliver what is needed with 'no surprises'.
- Specialist 'narrow access' equipment grinds tree stumps to below ground level even where access is restricted.
- Fully qualified and insured in the use of specialist equipment and all Health and Safety aspects of stump removal work.
- Successful removal of hundreds of tree stumps in private gardens and in public areas such as golf clubs and country estates, for homeowners as well as tree surgeons and landscape gardeners who don't have the equipment or specialist knowledge required.
- Keeping work local and specialist allows me to be flexible enough to meet your timescales.
- I love trees and enjoy helping customers choose replacements to give something back to the environment and make a difference.